The technology is continuously progressing. The computer has dominated the world and the web has been a big part of the awesome technology. By simply visiting the web, you can see many things and be able to be entertained right at the comfort of home. Today, web design is a big trend, especially in the business sector. Businesses have to make sure their website design stands out from the rest. Let us take a look at the popular web design this year. They are as follows:
· Animated GIFs – Ideas and messages can be easily conveyed using animated GIFs. Most web visitors today prefer graphics than written text. So, if you want to catch the attention of your target market, the best way to do so is through animated GIFs. Such web design is compatible with almost all mobile devices and web browsers. As long as you are connected to the internet, you can surely benefit from animated GIFs.
· Machine learning and bots – Internet users chat with computer bots if they are in search of answers to their questions. In this time and age, artificial intelligence is a big thing. If you are in search for something, the search engine such as Google will give answers to your questions as well as suggestions. The suggestion is relevant to the keywords you typed. Websites are taking advantage of such features.
· Flat design – It is a simpler approach when compared to other types of web designs. It is characterized by a clean space, bright colors, and 2D illustrations. Web pages tend to lead quickly because of its simplicity. Unlike with other graphics-rich web design that takes so much time to load. The flat web design is one of the most popular designs. In fact, highly preferred by web designers.
· White space – This year, less is more. If you are going to search online, you will notice that most websites contain a simple layout. In fact, a layout filled with white space that looks like an empty space. Web visitors prefer such layout because it is easy to navigate and easy to read and digest the contents.
· Sketch – For some time now, professionals prefer using Photoshop. This year, the sketch is gaining a lot of popularity. It is a simple software that enables web designers to come up with a prototype for presentation purposes. Many web design experts strongly believe that Sketch will replace Photoshop in the coming years.
If you are going to search online, you will notice that there are many web design trends to choose from. Web designers have their own preferences. This year, the ones mentioned above are definitely the trend. As a business owner or someone who relies much on online traffic, it is a must to follow the trend. By doing so, you will be able to catch the attention of your target clients. It is also important to ask opinions from web design experts as they truly know what works best for your site.